Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetail Screen Saver??????

Big Timber

Since bow season is months away, I've been looking for pictures of bucks to put on my computer as a screen saver. My question is, Tony,
I'm assuming you have a picture file with the full size pictures of this years season. I was curious if you could zip the folder and either email it to me or hyperlink it on this site. I'm sure your extremely busy with the wrestling season so no worries if you can't. I'm sure other people would like this also so they can make a screen saver for their computers. Let me know what you think.

BT

I think it's a good idea, although every time my monster comes up on your screen I want a quarter in TM rights!
grin.gif

I'm not as internet-savvy as I used to be. Is there a free download available for a screensaver program that you can use to manually enter photographs in order to create a custom slide-show-type screensaver?

[email protected]

Muddy.........get a grip man.......great deer.......you should be proud but move on...

sounds like a great idea!!! Anyone come up with a way to do it, count me in!

stingray

As long as somebody from the site has our photos from over the years, it's a piece of cake. If I could get a hold of a zipped folder of these pictures I would be glad to make a screensaver.

BT

Top Bottom