Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Irony to crossbow debate ….

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
As we constantly hear every debate on crossbows and I’d anectodally guess 95% of us are absolutely fine with crossbows: in their own season, for disabled, injured & seniors. We have the crossbow lobby - RAVIN paying lobbyists to add them to our ARCHERY SEASON. Remember - it’s RAVIN that’s pushing to add to Archery- not hunters. & they do have their own 3 week season at same time as late ML.
They claim “it’s an archery weapon”.
Is this ironic to anyone based on their argument? Anyone think the Olympics is going to allow crossbows during archery competition BTW?
*this is an older ad & their performance is even better since this.

But seriously- all the silly debates u see- how isn’t this pure irony?!?!?!? THEIR AD!!! THEIR WORDS!!! THEIR CLAIMS!!!!

IMG_7288.jpeg

If you've got physical copies of this old ad, don't ever lose them. They should be the trump card to present at the capitol any time new Xbow legislation is being discussed. Simply pass one around the room, say "Better luck next time RAVIN lobbyists", and move on to the next topic.

If you've got physical copies of this old ad, don't ever lose them. They should be the trump card to present at the capitol any time new Xbow legislation is being discussed. Simply pass one around the room, say "Better luck next time RAVIN lobbyists", and move on to the next topic.
My exact thoughts - this is gold.

Love the thought of Olympics adding them to archery, lol

Never thought I could do this BUT!!!! I found it & I am making the purchase!!!!

Top Bottom