Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ISO Jeep/Nissan Xterra

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

TheMadCatter

Hey everybody, if you know of anybody with a Jeep Wrangler 4 door 4x4 (under $12,000), Jeep Liberty 4x4, Jeep Patriot 4x4, Jeep Cherokee, or Nissan Xterra for sale in SW/Central Iowa or Northern Missouri please let me know!

Prefer something under 100k miles and $10,000 (unless it's a good price or a Wrangler 4 door for less than $12,000)

Reason I'm looking is because I was in Texas and smoked a cow with my Jeep. Don't have any wheels here in Wyoming right now and have a turkey tag that needs filled ;) along with some elk areas that need to be walked!

Thanks for any help! TH

image-2642892462.jpg

Here's my old Jeep, cow was fine :)

Hey everybody, if you know of anybody with a Jeep Wrangler 4 door 4x4 (under $12,000), Jeep Liberty 4x4, Jeep Patriot 4x4, Jeep Cherokee, or Nissan Xterra for sale in SW/Central Iowa or Northern Missouri please let me know!

Prefer something under 100k miles and $10,000 (unless it's a good price or a Wrangler 4 door for less than $12,000)

Reason I'm looking is because I was in Texas and smoked a cow with my Jeep. Don't have any wheels here in Wyoming right now and have a turkey tag that needs filled ;) along with some elk areas that need to be walked!

Thanks for any help! TH

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5518644408.html

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom