Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's here!

katy

Ballagh
It finally came yesterday. I about wet my self. My 04' UltraElite, 50-60, 29", spiral cams, silver flame. I only had time to shoot two arrows tonight after getting it put together. At 61 pounds she shot the CXL's 286 fps. Man what a screamer. I should be able to shave about 24 grains more off my arrows and get closer to that 300fps mark. Pretty awesome only shooting it at 61 pounds. Can't wait to shoot some 3D's this spring.

kids and their toys

busted.gif

I look familiar? You probably seen me driving through Des Moines on I-80 with my old car. It kinda looks like a dog on wheels! Or you might have seen me on my moped with my buddy heading to Aspen.
grin.gif

I think I saw you riding it, your buddy was stuck to your back right? You were screaming just let it go man!

Hey supertec, did J.J. get that T.T. tied in on the new elite? How'd you group? I feel sorry for the others you will shoot against, sharp looking bow.
bow.gif

Yes he did, he is the mad scientist of the bow world. If you ever need anything done on your bow, go see Brady and the guys at Central Iowa Archery, they will hook ya up. I would'nt take my bow any where else. I shot for a while tonight, that thing just flat out hauls bass. After about 20 arrows it was grouping in the 12. SWEET
icon_headbang.gif

Top Bottom