Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's Time!

Blaster

PMA Member
IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

I was wondering when you'd post. I drove over the Res yesterday and saw open water and thought to myself, "I wonder if Derek is fishing?"

I was right.

Nice!

Can't wait to start doing some that here. The fish should be running up the river anytime now. Especially with the recently warmup we've had.

Knew this post would be coming pretty soon...congrats /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

D, Thought about you this morning when I left the house and seen open water at the marina. Looks like I wasn't far off. Congrats.

Just went out for the first time this morning. I was catching them good on shad guts until that northwest wind came in and they shut off. Prime time will be here soon!

You using shad guts?

Still some ice time remaining up here in the NW corner, although this rain and snow will probably end it fairly soon. Friday afternoon was gorgeous out there...

P1020501.jpg

Only kept the two, but one was an absolute tank /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

P1020502.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NWBuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still some ice time remaining up here in the NW corner, although this rain and snow will probably end it fairly soon. Friday afternoon was gorgeous out there...

P1020501.jpg

Only kept the two, but one was an absolute tank /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

P1020502.jpg

</div></div>

That's what i'm using for bait! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nice work Derek, your hair seems thinner than i remember!

When we going?

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> your hair seems thinner than i remember!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That's just bad lighting! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom