Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

john deere planter

olafoggy

selling a john deere planter model 7000 4 row 38 wide bean cups and insecticide one owner only planted 80 acres year always shedded can send pictures 3000.00 obo pm me eastern iowa

I have had a few of these, great food plot units. Maybe save some guy's time on here, I know they'll ask....
Is it no till?
*Oops, saw it has regular bean cups and not the kinze bean meters. Corn units I assume as well.
Anything been rebuilt, updated, calibrated, etc?

I bought one for about $1500 but then I rebuilt the thing (common) and got stuck with about another $1500 in some rebuild stuff. Hopefully packing wheels, openers, frogs, brushes in the units, etc are all up to snuff cause those things, even 4 row, can cost a lot if not maintained. Good luck, great planters!

Has standard press wheels with chain drag and corn meters gone through 2 years ago also has springtooth levelers ahead of units row this planter planted under 100 acres a year since new thanks

foggy, do you have pics??? I am looking for one and kinda wanted no till. I had one and it was on 30in rows. How much difference in BU per acre do you get with 38 vs 30 ??? thanks

Top Bottom