Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Junk Yard Score! (plus trade)

Field Service

Purchased a 10' Dunham double roller (smooth) from a junk yard yesterday. It was going to be cut up for scrap. Needs a tongue and a wooden bearing built, no big deal. The seller knew what he had so it wasn't a steal, but we were both happy with the price.

I have a second much newer 5.5' pull type cultipack with the nice sprockets between the packing wheels (for breaking rocks I'm told). It would be excellent behind a atv or small tractor. It could very easily be converted to 3pt as well. I would like to trade this one for a lime spreader of some type in good working order. A 6 to 8 ft drop spreader would be ideal. I could supplement the deal with some extra dollars if needed. Let me know...

Jody

Jody-
Sounds like a nice outfit- too bad you couldn't have got it from the guy before the scrap man.
Can't you get a lime truck in your area?
Pharmer

Yeah your right, but I was not outraged at the dollar amount.

I could get a lime truck to most of the plots, but some are remote down 7-8' trails. Also I need to lime in the spring and the window is so narrow. Most don't want to mess with a dab here and there. It would be nice to have a spreader that can handle ag lime sitting around. I have two more fairly large remote plots planned for 2008. Lots of chain saw work in my future unless there is a dozer in the neighborhood for hire.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5.5' pull type cultipack with the nice sprockets between the packing wheels </div></div>

Boy that's a perfect size! Somebody ought to snap that up shortly! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom