Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just two more days !!!!

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
Starting saturday I have 2 weeks of vacation scheduled to bowhunt !!! I can't wait to get onto some of those rub lines and funnels I have scouted........ I have been doing a lot of day dreaming this week...... I trust that most of you will be spending as much time as possible in the woods the next few weeks...... GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!!!!
cool.gif

Man,you picked the right time.In my honey hole the rubs and scrapes have doubled over night.Had a nice 8pt coming in ,at 35yards I stood up and he must have seen me because he changed direction.He was about 17 or 18in. wide.

I know what you mean Cornfed, starting Saturday I will have 9 days straight to be out and it is looking good. I had taken vacation the peak of the rut many times and always thought that the week before was the time to shoot the biggest bucks so I decided to go earlier. If you don't get one then the next best time is Thanksgiving weekend when the big ones are looking for the later does and not hiding out with a hot doe somewhere.

G6

me to cornfed, i have got two week to hunt also. this week is going slow. good luck.

I'm off from November 4th thru the 24th and since I haven't bowhunted for 9 years I'll probably need that much time to fill my tags.

I'M OFF FROM NOV 4TH THRU THE 26TH AND I'LL PROBABLY NEED THAT MUCH TIME, I'M GETTING BACK INTO IT FROM A 9 YEAR ABSENCE.

I'M OFF FROM NOV 4TH THRU THE 26TH AND I'LL PROBABLY NEED THAT MUCH TIME, I'M GETTING BACK INTO IT FROM A 9 YEAR ABSENCE.

I have to work a total of three days out of the next 20.....I also get a double bonus as I get to take my 10 year old son on his first deer hunt with me this week end. He only gets to observe but he is more pumped than I am.

Top Bottom