Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just wanted to say thanks!!

risto2351

A personal thanks to Dbltree, Ghost, OneCam, Muddy, Limb, Jnrbrnc and others on taking the time to answer my questions.
I know they hear alot of the same questions and some are very stupid to them but they have always answered them and I appreciate that.

Hopefully the rain stays away for awhile tomorrow and the fall plots can start their growth.

Again thanks guys you have helped me and others immensely.
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A personal thanks to Dbltree, Ghost, OneCam, Muddy, Limb, Jnrbrnc and others on taking the time to answer my questions.
I know they hear alot of the same questions and some are very stupid to them but they have always answered them and I appreciate that.

Hopefully the rain stays away for awhile tomorrow and the fall plots can start their growth.

Again thanks guys you have helped me and others immensely.
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty good group of guys you named there! I'll drink to that!
grin.gif
Good luck with the plots.

It's what we're here for... hopefully you can answer some of my questions for putting a damn screen door in.

[ QUOTE ]
It's what we're here for...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
PMA members receive priority tech support for the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Muddy,
It will take longer explaining to you what I am doing than to do it.
grin.gif

Spent today getting the plots in just 10 minutes before all the rain.

Remember you better have a couple of hats stored away.
Also a couple of nice bucks to take some pictures of with your camera.

I am not cheap.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It's what we're here for... hopefully you can answer some of my questions for putting a damn screen door in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, did that this past weekend too. Fun times

Travis,
Good afternoon!

Kind of funny though. Muddy can shoot the hel@ out of the turkeys and deer but he can't put a screen door in.
grin.gif

Hopefully after I show him how to do it he can give me a few pointers on the deer and turkey hunting.
grin.gif

Gonna cost him though. At least a couple IW hats. I should of asked for a shirt but he is too small.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully after I show him how to do it he can give me a few pointers on the deer and turkey hunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck...I could use some of those!
blush.gif
grin.gif

Congrats on your plots...you'll be an expert in no time!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Kind of funny though. Muddy can shoot the hel@ out of the turkeys and deer but he can't put a screen door in.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'd rather be good at gettin on the deer and turkeys than good at installing doors anyday.

Top Bottom