Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Just when I have seen it all.

Scott

Five days ago I was walking some state land doing a little scouting. I walk up to the edge of a small sorgum field to check for deer, only to find a guy already bowhunting. The guy is sitting on the ground in full cam with his bow. When I confronted him he said he was just scouting. That was a bold face lie and the guy immediatly left. Nevertheless I found his truck and left him a note informing the loser of when bowseason actually starts. I dont know how guys like that can even call themselves hunters.

I would of called a game warden.Its the only proper way to get rid of slob hunters.Why should us real hunters have to put up with this.I go by the book,so should they!

Call your game warden!!!!!!! You got the plate number ..right? I dont know why someone would be so stupid. Arent there enough days in the seaso anyway?especially sooo early> I dont get it.Call him in!!! If you are scared.......I'll do it for ya.

If you see a violation....CALL THE GAME WARDEN!!!!!!!!! We have to take responsibility when we see another 'hunter' breaking the law. It all starts with us, the hunters, taking care of our own. You just gave a guy who probably has broken the law more times than he has obeyed them, a free pass to do it again.

Top Bottom