Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kentucky Muzzleloader Buck!

Baby-G

PMA Member
I was very fortunate to harvest an awesome 11 point Kentucky buck with a tremendous basic eight frame last night on December 15, 2002. I shot him at 150 yards off hand, the practice paid off big!

I really can't put into words the feeling of harvesting a buck of this caliber in my home state. I will probably never kill a buck bigger in Kentucky, although I hope I do! I roughed him out last night after everyone left, he is my biggest buck to date. With a typical frame grossing a little over 158" and 3 abnormal points totaling 5" and some change, for a grand total of 163 inches of total antler! He is a buck of a lifetime in Kentucky!

I can't wait to head up to Iowa for the late Muzzleloading season. I have been on a role lately! I shot a nice 10 point (with a broken tine) in Illinois on November 29, 2002 while hunting on the ground at 7 yards. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!
C:\My%20Documents\Kentucky%20Muzzleloader%20Buck.jpg
C:\My%20Documents\Illinois%20Buck.jpg

Congrats on a great deer! Good luck here in Iowa . . . hopefully we have a good cold snap during the season.

Good huntin,

OneCam

OneCam,
I am hoping for some really cold weather! The colder the better, or at least that is what I think would be the best conditions.

That's a great buck anywhere you hunt! I don't suppose you have a spare rabbits foot for me to use for the late season do you? Congrats and good luck here in Iowa.

Top Bottom