Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kids BOGS Camo Boots $35.00

Central Iowa

Life Member
Used one season only no wear on sole or upper and no holes. Removable insole. Smoke free home been stored inside and out of sunlight they are in excellent shape. Size one kids.

After I posted this I did see wear of the camo pattern on the toes just normal wear from weeds, snow, etc. I didn't notice until putting away (see picture below) it is hardly noticeable.

We bought same boot this year just bigger, He was 8-9 years old last year when he wore these. This is half price of a new pair.

Will sell for $35.00 local pick up. I am all over the state of Iowa all the time so ask if you are wanting to meet and we will see if my schedule is taking me that way.

For $40.00 will ship to lower 48 standard ground freight after check clears or will will take Paypal payment. PM me if interested.

image-3940916732.jpg

image-3270360658.jpg

image-498037937.jpg

image-886922673.jpg

From BOGS Web site.
The Bogs® Classic High Mossy Oak is waterproof and insulated to ensure all-day comfort. Constructed with durable hand-lasted rubber and 7mm Neo-Tech insulation. Comfort rated from temperate to cold conditions. The upper reaches high and is absolutely waterproof so you can wade through creeks and sink into snowdrifts without a second thought.

Attachments

• image-2364444351.jpg
    image-2364444351.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Top Bottom