Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

kingkutter seeder.

hillrunner

PMA Member
I'm planning on buying a kingkutter broadcast seeder in the next week. The seeder will be used for oats, alfalfa, switch grass etc. etc. Im trying to decide between a 3 pt mount pto driven seeder and a ground driven atv pulled model. both units look to have plenty of capacity . I like the idea of being able to just hook up with the 4 wheeler and go while the tractor is ready to pack or disc in. My main concern is the ground driven model may be tough to keep the seed spread evenly with varying speed speeds from the atv .Id appreciate any suggestions from anyone with any experience or knowledge of these units . thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would believe the 3 pt. would be a much better option for longivity </div></div>

I agree!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

When I purchased my old D-17 it came with a PTO driven Furley seeder mounted on it. It worked fine, it was just so heavy and bulky that when I wanted to remove it to put on my blade or mower it took an army to take it off. I purchased a rack mount electric seeder for my ATV and it works great! It also makes it easy to get into the secluded plot spots. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom