Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

kisser button or peep sight

flugge

I ran into a little snag with my archery set up. I realized that i have grown and now my draw length is to short for my kisser button...could that be solved by getting a peep sight...I used to shoot with one before I got this bow....so thats no big deal for me to change...or should i just go and get it readjusted? thanks for the help guys and gals!
Ryan Flugge

Your accuracy will be better with a peep but if the bow is too short for you, I would go get it adjusted to a more appropriate length.

I'm no fan of peeps and use strictly a kisser button on my setup. Regardless though, you need to get the draw length lengthened to fit you. I've shot with peeps enough to know you don't want to try to be squinting through them from too far away. Good Luck!!

NWBuck

I'm not an expert, but I've heard that many people will get so caught up with making sure the kisser button is properly positioned, that they will make other silly mistakes lining up their shot...
grin.gif

In my opinion you will have a much more harmonous outcome with a peep sight. I anchor to the exact same spot on my cheek every time so there is no need for a kisser button for me. Just play around with a few different sizes of peeps to find the one that lines up with the outer ring of the sight housing and make sure everything is clear, if not then try a clarifier lens in your peep.
Good Luck

Kisser with a no-peep (peep sight eliminater) this way you don't have to worry about low light conditions. Your form will be perfect everytime. My $0.02 for what it's worth.

[ QUOTE ]
I ran into a little snag with my archery set up. I realized that i have grown and now my draw length is to short for my kisser button...could that be solved by getting a peep sight...I used to shoot with one before I got this bow....so thats no big deal for me to change...or should i just go and get it readjusted? thanks for the help guys and gals!
Ryan Flugge

[/ QUOTE ]

Key is still to get the bow to fit. After it fits, then choose what to anchor with. When the bow fits the rest of it is just personal preferance.

Start with the basics and work out...right Super?

Top Bottom