Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Knight® DISC Extreme .50 Cal.

blake

Life Member
Here is a Knight Disc Extreme that I found. Should be a good one!

http://www.gunlistings.org/iowa-gun-classifieds/des_moines/all/42073/knight_disc_extreme_.50_cal._mossy_oak_breakup

Knight® DISC Extreme .50 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:State alt=
</st1:State>Cal.
Mossy Oak Break-Up

<O:p</O:p
“I have a knight disc extreme for sale. Mossy oak thumbhole stock. I have had it for 3 seasons didn't even go out this year. It has been shot between 15 and 20 times. I haven't shot it in the field just the original sight in and checked each year. Its been cleaned after each shooting and wiped down about once a month. No rust or blemishes. This year I shot it twice. two inches high at 100 yards. There is a Nikon Omega 3-9x40 muzzleloading scope mounted. The scope alone was around $300 new. Lost interest, so it needs to go. shoot me an offer and well see what we can workout” . $500. or BO!

3_rifles_knight_disc_extreme_.50_cal._mossy_oak_breakup_42073.jpg
<O:p</O:p

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I emailed the guy that is selling this muzzleloader.

My question to him was: What color is the primer holder that fits this muzzleloader?

Here is his response:

"It is RED, I have primers, the disc's, powder, bullets, black powder cleaner, everything.... If I sell it I obviously won’t be using it so it will go with the gun. I’ll even let you shoot it before you take it home."
shoot me an offer and well see what we can workout” . $500. or BO!

Last edited:
Top Bottom