Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Knight TK-2000

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

TK2000TUNWTF.jpg

knight.gif

Born to Hunt

Knight TK-2000 Muzzleloading Shotgun

With spring turkey season not all that far away I want to share some information about the KnightTK-2000 muzzleloading shotgun.

IMO the TK-2000 is the most advanced inline black powder shotgun that has ever been manufactured. The greatest feature about this shotgun is the extra-full jug choke. After you pull the trigger the shot expands while it travels down the barrel, the jug choke redirects it into the narrowed jug choke tube just before the muzzle. Bringing the shot together like this intensifies the pattern for unequaled concentration and effective range.

The full jug choke is designed for 40 yards and beyond, and this muzzleloading shotgun features an extra-full jug choke for 85% shot density in a 30" circle at 40 yards.

The TK-2000 muzzleloading shotgun also features a 26" unique back-bored barrel for very dense patterns. This black powder shotgun features early inline action and a positive safety. The included fiber-optic sight and trigger and fully adjustable and it comes drilled and tapped for scope mounts.

And like all Knight Rifles guns, this muzzleloader is extremely reliable. This inline muzzleloader with a Full Plastic Jacket Ignition and 209 primer enables you to muzzleloader hunt with the same unrivaled accuracy in all weather conditions.

The down side…………..I can’t find the TK 2000 on Knights website anymore. They still sell all that accessories for it, but the shotgun isn’t being shown as available. :mad:

So, if you are looking for a quality modern in-line muzzleloading shotgun, I suggest you do some research. There are still a number of them out there for sale, and some of them are still new in the box.

Hopefully they will be back on the Knight website again soon.

752ron_turkey.jpg

hoofline.gif

Last edited:
Great guns and will put the hurt on gobblers at good distances.
Sadly, they clash with buckskins so I don't shoot mine. So if you are looking for one, I'd trade this one for a quality traditional muzzleloader.
What a shameless plug! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

100_0213.jpg

These are fun guns and very deadly on turkeys. I have one that I won at our NWTF banquet several years ago and it has accounted for about 6 Gobblers so far. I load with 120 grains of Pyrodex, a 3 1/2 inch shot cup and about 2 oz of copper #5 with an over wad cut from a Styrofoam meat tray all packed tight. You will definitely know it when you pull the trigger, but it is devastating on the turkey end. I have not lost a bird, and 2 or 3 have dropped with out even a flop. The only real complaint I have is cleaning this gun is more difficult because of the over sized bore. Get brushes and swabs for 10 gauge and used lots of hot soapy water and then swab it once in a while between shooting sessions because rust film will form in the barrel no matter what I do. That big cloud of smoke in the predawn air is really worth it though.

Top Bottom