Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

labor day shoots

teeroy

Life Member
with the 3 day weekend coming up, there are many shoots going on. raccoon ridge in stuart is having their big 3-day, 84 shot shoot (all 3 legs). good way to give the soulder a work out. atlantic archers is also having their last shoot on the 5th and 6th. i have plans for saturday, but plan on shooting one of these courses sunday, and the other monday. not many chances left to get a round of 3-d in before season starts. i'm sure if you look, there are other shoots going on as well.

Tee-roy I'm shooting monday at stuart along with the guys from winterset you are more than welcome to come along and shoot with us. I guess I have some "proving" to do.

well, i'm not going to accuse you of anything, but you never shoot like that when i'm around
wink.gif
. maybe i just drag you down to shoot at my level
grin.gif

Never been to Stuart, let alone their shoot. I might have to see if the family wants a little road trip.

Like I said when I saw you..that's the best I've ever shot. I went out and shot for 3 hours on sat evening and got that bow zeroed in. I'd love to shot sometime this week with ya and then we can let the shooting do the talking.

That is why I tried to get you or supertec to shoot the B leg of the course with me. Let me show ya just how zeroed it is this week.
smirk.gif

dude, you can only shoot with a hoyter do much. the lovefest for the whatever-tec gets old
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

I have met LX, and the rest of you guys sound like a blast. It would be fun to get together at a shoot. I would have to guess that concentration on shots would be near impossible with everyone in the group heckling the shooter!
grin.gif
My Martin is ready to shoot. Lets Git-R-Done!

Gonna have to look into making the trip to Stuart. Sounds like a good time.

damn, 84 shots will make you grunt. about 1/2 way through the 3rd leg, the arms were getting wore out. fun shoot. with all the rain, i'm not sure about the trip to atlantic monday. may have to settle for some yard shooting

well it seems that i needed to become a member here so that i can clear up a few things...
grin.gif

i shot with LXshooter at the ISAA bowhunter jamboree and he shot just great
grin.gif
...but i finished just a little above him
grin.gif
... i shot 572 and took first place. LXshooter took 2nd and Ryan took 3rd ...

i sure hope that a few of you are just joking about LXs shooting ability.. that boy can shoot for sure and he had me worried after the first 28 targets..
i can atest to his score and he kept pace with me and Ryan all day long. except for that cub target
grin.gif

not only did i find him to be a very good shooter he is also a stand up guy that is fun to shoot with...
grin.gif

anytime LXshooter you want to shoot with me and Ryan your more than welcome.. we need a 3rd good shooter and not any wannabes ...

oh by the way LX and other i broke the 84 target course Open record at Raccoon Ridge today with an 846 ... Ryan had it for about 5 mins while i tallied up my score . he shot 836 which beat the old course record until i turned in my score card...
grin.gif

Shoot Strong
Tony

oh i see it was a joke ... no problem then.
grin.gif

of course i knew you were joking with him. but see how easy it is to misunderstand what people say on an open forum like this.

support how good your buddies shoot they will do the same for you when and if the time comes.. competition is all about confidence and we all need all the confidence we can get in this sport...

Shoot Strong
Tony

Well Keimer we definitely support each other when shooting but for us it is not all about competition,it is about having fun with our buddies on the 3-D course.We give each other crap all the time on here about our shooting but nobody takes it personally.Hope you don't either.

no probs there guys ..
grin.gif

would like to shoot with all of you sometime in the future..
grin.gif

good luck this season and
Shoot Strong
Tony

Top Bottom