Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lake Michigan trip

JNRBRONC

Some friends and I drove over to Lake Michigan last night, had a 6 am launch time with Noble Charters. We did alright. :way:
DSCN2038.jpg

DSCN2059.jpg

I plan on taking my sons over in the near future, now that I know what it's like.

That looks like a blast, I have always wanted to do that too. In fact, another guy and I were just talking about doing a trip like that this summer.

Are you "Tebowing" in the first pic? :D

Wow, nice fish congrats! Do you grill em?

We fish Superior and then they grill them when we get in! Great eating

Cool pics Randy, looks like a great trip. Not sure if you are up for anything different but we have done the Port Clinton launch walleye trips a couple of times, those are great also, kids would love it.

Kratz

I grew up on Lake Michigan, and I that is the only thing I miss about not living there. Iowa definitely doesn't have the fishing opportunities that Michigan provided (although I'm guessing you went out of Wisconsin?)

Cool trip, glad you had success! TEBOW SUCKS :drink2:

Randy, I've been going there for the past three years. We launch out of North Pointe Marina with Confusion Charters at the end of July to target the large (4yr old) kings. WHAT A RUSH!!!

That reminds me, I need to ask the boss if I can get time off for that trip this year:way:

Randy, I've been going there for the past three years. We launch out of North Pointe Marina with Confusion Charters at the end of July to target the large (4yr old) kings. WHAT A RUSH!!!

Ha ha, small world. I remember walking by that boat! Keep me in mind if you need another person in your group.

Top Bottom