Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

LAND 4 SALE

H

hawkeye68

Dear Mr. Whitetail, saw your post in the Iowawhitetail.com classified forum. I see you are new to the forum. This is a sensitive issue on this site. I recommend you talk to a realtor or place an ad in the paper.

In fact, if I knew where to get this land, I would keep it to myself and try to secure permission.

Try checking out Pike County, IL. I hear there are some nice bucks over there. I discourage you from hunting Iowa for the following reasons:
1. Tags are too expensive. $380 for lisc + tag.
2. Buck tags are on a drawing system with preference points and there are many hunters who did not get tags last year, therefore, you may not get a buck tag for several years, depending on your luck of the draw.
3. Land is very expensive in SE IA. I would not recommend buying land when you can't be guaranteed a tag.

Mr. Whitetail
Member # 1090
posted 02-03-2003 09:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hunting partner and I are looking for 80 to 150 acres of hunting land in SE Iowa. We are diehard bowhunters with modest working class incomes but we are very passionate about bowhunting. We would get a big kick out of improving the land, such as adding food plots managing the wildlife and trying to organize deer management with any neighbors who would be interested. If anyone knows of some land available, we will be coming to Iowa on February 15-16 to look at land.

Please email me (Troy) at [email protected] if you know of any good parcels of land.

Thanks!

Mr Whitetail, if any Iowa resident on this site finds you land to hunt after your comments about "liquored up hicks shooting everything that moves" ....................................... I'll eat my hat.

"Ma, quit hogging the jug and pass it over here"

IaCraig

LOL!!!
grin.gif

Mr Whitetail

I just heard that Mexico has GREAT deer hunting and the land is cheap and there are no license problems. A little middle class money down there makes you a King. Maybe you can help raise their property values so they can build better roads. Good luck and good hunting for your Throphy Mecca in Mexico.

Top Bottom