Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Leafy Wear Camo

J

jason

I was looking at some leafy wear to day and think that would be the greatest camo for turkey's or any other game. I tried on a boonie hat with face mask attached to it. This alone was 24 $, alittle pricy but it would eliminate alot of a humans out line. I was just wondering if any one hunts with leafy wear, and if so how much it has help you in those close incounters with turkeys? And is it worth spending the extra money for it?

Thanks Jason

I have a set and think it really helps when I need maximum camo. I made the mistake of not getting a set made for bowhunting so I keep trying to sew or glue down offending 'leaves' that could interfer with a bow shot.

Old Buck

I have some leafy wear and love it. I wear an arm gaurd for bow season. Barb wire is hard on them. I need to think about getting another one for next season.

I have a whole outfit that I got last year for my birthday. My sister got it really, really cheap on closeout from a factory outlet in Texas. I am going to try it out for turkeys this year.

I borrowed a friends one year and it worked, I got a turkey. To me it felt alot more bulky compared to my other camo. And when I moved it seemed like the movement was maginified. But also when I was still I thought that I blended in more. This was one of the 1st styles of leafy wear, maybe it's less bulky now. My 2 cents. Good luck.

Top Bottom