Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Leech & Winni Pics........

DTook some great photos the past few days, The fishing was out of control... We averaged 60-80 walleyes a day between the two lakes and had some great storm fishing to boot! Casted for Ski's for two days with only one follow up... No weeds, no structure.... no nothing! Sorry THA4.... hope ya like the pics tho ..... going back shortly to do it all over again.. pray for SKI pics.

Gray05-08016.jpg

Gray05-08015.jpg

Gray05-08014.jpg

Gray05-08013.jpg

Gray05-08012.jpg

Gray05-08011.jpg

Gray05-08010.jpg

Gray05-08009.jpg

Gray05-08008.jpg

Gray05-08007.jpg

Gray05-08006.jpg

Gray05-08005.jpg

Gray05-08004.jpg

Gray05-08003.jpg

Gray05-08002.jpg

Leech was Pine point, but they were everywhere! Winni they were streched out from Sugar to Ravens.... We actually sight fished them on Garfield in 6 to 8ft of water... they would chase the jig to the boat... crazy!

Great Pix Ryan!!!!!

Yes, im jealous as he!! right now, not much in life compares to fishing up north!

Looks like you guys had a good time! i expect some ski pix next time......

Mike,
They are in great shape. One more year and it is going to be really good. The lack of pressure, stocking efforts, killing of nesting pairs of cormorants and slot has brought the lake back and better. Love Sucker, caught some of my best fish off of the red barn.

Ryan,
Looks like you were right off middle point when you took the first picture. Our cabin is just around the corner from Stoney.

Nice. Looks like you guys had a great time. Leech has been farely hot since opener. Lots LOTS of fish in the slot. I know alot of people having trouble catching 2 limits becuase of fish being to big.

Dean

Looks like you guys had a good time...we are heading up that way Friday and plan on fishing for at least a week . I thought from reading the regs....ski`s season did not open until June 7th.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Casted for Ski's for two days with only one follow up... No weeds, no structure.... no nothing! Sorry THA4.... hope ya like the pics tho ..... going back shortly to do it all over again.. pray for SKI pics.
</div></div>

Probally a good thing you didn't catch any or get checked by a CO with a 10" bucktail on your line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I thought from reading the regs....ski`s season did not open until June 7th.</div></div>

You are correct. The Muskie season opens next month. Check the regs next time.

Nice pics. Looks similar to here, Holy boats in the one picture. Makes we want to quit work and go back to the cabin.

Fishing for SKi's before the season opens??????
Hmmm.

Leech has been really good for walleyes this spring. Big crappies never really did take off on Leech. I plan to get up there this afternoon for a few hours.

Let me clear the ski thing up... that was a big ? when we got up there, yes it opens the 7th to be able to BOAT and contain a fish..... Other than that after talking to many ski/ slime fisherman castin for one is the same as casting for both.....Yes all i wanted to see behind my bait was a ski tho... who would'nt.... when bluegill fishing on a flat and catch a a mess of walleyes before th opener... Do ya get in trouble.....hhhmmmmm..... NO...... The regs are something that have been beside me my whole 30+ years, Thats where I am from.

Top Bottom