Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Legislative Challenge

risto2351

I may be one but I am starting to be many.

I started by only one or two but now am up to 10-20.
They are also passing it on. They have showed me their letters
and their friends in return are passing it on.

It is serious enough for me to do this and I hope it is for you also. I know hunters that are not in the loop have no clue what is going on.

My challenge to each one on this site is to pass it on to at least 10 people and you might have to help them find the legislation, their senators etc. Have them pass it on.

The winner will have the peace of mind of knowing they did all they could do to make sure it does not pass.

Thanks risto

We all have buddies who aren't joiners.No reason why everyone can't have 10 names on a mailing list.How fantastic would that be to know when help was needed in a certain legislative district 25 - 30 or more people would make calls or send emails.
I think I have 500 close friends on my list. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif and I appreciate everyone of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I have 500 close friends on my list. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif and I appreciate everyone of them. </div></div>

I knew I could not beat your list Randy.
I am gunning for Andy and Thomas. They should beat me but I think my list will be bigger. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GregBickal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">imagine if you had access to the database of licensed hunters in the State for 2007.... </div></div>

Great point Greg,
It would be nice if one of these organizations would give it to the IBA, Whitetails Unlimited, NWTF etc. I am hoping a few of the members here are running some of these banquets and are informing them. I have already talked to a few chairmen on a couple of these.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GregBickal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">imagine if you had access to the database of licensed hunters in the State for 2007.... </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I don't think there are any unethical hacker programmers around that could get such a list /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I also have been contacting my states reps. I urge all of you iowawhitetail members to become politically involved and contact your state representatives. We all need to stay informed, to make intelligent decisions.

As for fellow hunters that I know, I have sent out probably 50 emails with links to certain proposed bills, and links to my friend’s state reps. hopefully some of them will read the proposed bills and contact their reps.

<span style="color: #CC0000">Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference.</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">For more information about becoming an IBA member&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span>Details<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>
398ibalogo_1_.gif

Top Bottom