Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let the games begin...

Bowhunt

Now that deer season is over time to have some fun. I am going to try some coyote hunting this winter and need some advice, any suggestions? Starting to scout for next fall deer hope to find some sheds soon!!

Get ready for action quickly.If you are using mouth calls,sometimes you will have coyotes running to you in your first series.Play the wind big time,they will almost always come on the downwind approach.Plan your set-up and approach with wind in mind also.Have a way the coyotes can come to you,fenceline,terrace,creek,etc.Enjoy and prepare to get "educated" by 'wolfs smiling brother'.

Just received 2 inches of fresh snow last night and I have to sit in my office all day and think about how I want to be hunting. If it sticks around until the weekend there are going to be some fox and coyotes hanging in my garage(not off of my basketball hoop, previous post). Good luck to everyone out hunting!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom