Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

limbchicky

muddy

next wednesday?

3:30-4:00?

rookies?
beerchug.gif

first ones on me...

10-4 Limb, I gotta get me a doe and a turk as well. I've had my eye on this damn turkey I have been seeing the past few years. She's an oddity...whatever would be brown on a normal turkey is stark white on her but she has black in all the normal places. And she also has about a 9 inch beard. Sounds like a tom but there's no spurs and I saw her the day I got my buck, she has about 8 young ones with her, ones a jake that's grey also. You can't imagine how frustrating it is that every time I encounter this bird she always manages to see me do something wrong, putt, and go the other way. Wish me luck on her, if I manage to arrow her I may throw down the $$$ for a body mount, she's beautiful.

By the way, nice buck.

rookies in ankeny?
Great bar, good times.
You two might as well have a few frosties since your done for the bow season. I'd join you but I have to work on my harvest.

BT

Muddy,
I may still be in the bush. I am going to try to shoot a long beard. If I am not doing that I could be somewhere on the central flyway shooting some ducks (if my buddy gets his this week). After January 10th is a good time for me. Trying to fill the freezer. I will be interested then! I am just too wound right now to be spending time in a bar
grin.gif

Top Bottom