Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Longbeard contest

Limb Chicken

This place is dead...

Alright, I have a dozen iowawhitetail.com arrow wraps for the person that can produce the longest (turkey) beard. Need pic as proof... with ruler under beard. Doesn't need to be from last year... let's see the longest!
waytogo.gif

Deadline is Oct. 1, 2003.

It's a good thing you specified... I was prepared to submit this.

Attachments

• 31607-beard2.jpg
    31607-beard2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
sorta hard to read the ruler but it's right around 11 3/4 to 12 inches. there was one strand of the beard that stuck down farther than the rest. i can take a better pic if needed. the base of the beard is under the glue in the shotgun shell brass. hope this gets it started. excellent post Limb.
waytogo.gif

Attachments

• 31619-BigBeard&Spurs.jpg
    31619-BigBeard&Spurs.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
This is T-t-t-turdy's first Tom at age 11 and my first tom called in. We streched it out to make sure it was longer than muddy's.
busted.gif
bootyshake.gif
12 inches all the way. Oh yea T-t-t-turdy was mumbling something about chicken legs as we put this post together.

Last edited:
looks like you're measuring about a 1/4 inch of meat at the end of that beard...and is that black thread i see underneath that too??

Here another picture not streched. He's still mumbling about chicken legs though.
busted.gif

Last edited:
great beard, chicken legs or not.

i probably should've stretched my beard out to it's fullest but preferred the "all natural" look. sorta like the "mop" he calls a hairdue.
busted.gif

How about gurth and hunter age and ability to use black thread. These should all be considered here. How where you holding your mouth when you pulled the trigger. These are all important facts when considering who's the wienner.
smokin.gif

oh, he used a SHOTGUN. there's a 2 inch deduction for cheating.
evil.gif

either way that's a better beard than mine, i conceede to the kid. great beard turdy
applause.gif

He was going to log on and do his own dueling but cannot remember his pass word.
bawling.gif
Thanks Limb, this will be fun.

This is one for my dad, I'm just posting the picture.
he got it this spring. 14 inches
bigshock.gif

24794-MVC-008X.JPG

This is it all strecthed out.
24796-MVC-007X.JPG

Now this is a cool little contest that we have going on! 14 inches is going to be hard to beat!
bow.gif

Top Bottom