Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for a blind

Blaster

PMA Member
Anyone out there have a old blind they are wanting to get rid of? I am looking for 1 or 2 older blinds and they don't need to be in great shape. My plan is to set these up and let them sit all season.

Run up to Jax in Ames. YOu can get a Primos escape deluxe for $149. Plenty big, and work great if you can find a spot along some thick brush etc..

I have two escape deluxe, and just bought a regular escape. The escape is $99 from Jax, but is right on the edge of being too small (for bow hunting) Would be perfect for gun hunting though.

Left two escape deluxe out from Early october, til spring this year. First one, I didn't get staked in good enough and the first snow storm we had last year blew it down and snow got it frozen in place......so I left it instead of pulling and tuggin on it. It ended up being in a great shape still, just had to put one side of the poles back into their sewn in holding spots. That part of the blind got blown inside out.

The second blind I put up got secured good, and withstood hell all last winter! Pretty much wide open on a fence line without wind blocks or anything. Come spring when I picked it up, the top part dropped in from the weight of the snow and thats all, zero damage.

Buy those 4 or 6 packs of BIG coleman tent stakes at walmart for $2, get them setup in a little windblocked area, and tied off, staked well and theyre very durable!

You may see a poor stitching here and there with Primos sometimes, but I did a quick stitching on the regular deluxe in one spot and its not gonna bother me. In my opinion, for what they cost, they are a great blind, and if for some reason they get destroyed, you're not out a whole lot.

Jax had the best pricing on the primos blinds out of BP, scheels, thiesens etc... :way:

Top Bottom