Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking forward to.....

Shoot2Kill

the IA gun season so there are some more big buck pics posted on this site again!!! There have been some great bucks taken this year, but it just seems like the photos really died over the past couple of weeks when compared to last year. It just doesn't seem like as many bucks have been taken this year. Maybe it's just me. I'm looking forward to the gun season so we can see some more HOG pics!!! Good luck to all you guys over the next couple weeks with the cannons.

[ QUOTE ]
There have been some great bucks taken this year, but it just seems like the photos really died over the past couple of weeks when compared to last year. It just doesn't seem like as many bucks have been taken this year. Maybe it's just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking this exact same thing last night in the stand. Overall I thought rut was kind of goofy this year. At least in the area in hunt.
shrug[1].gif

I was thinking the same thing. I figured this was the year for the bowhunters to take some monsters. I had great action early in Nov. for just a few days and then it got spotty. Based on more young bucks than ever before though. Just hope they all make it till next year.

i agree, things have been wierd

-seeing does alone during the "peak of the rut"

-watching a buck completely ignore does as he entered the field and then walked off, during 'breeding time'

-rattling in five bucks during the second week of the season....

definately wierd.
that is my luck though....
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing. I figured this was the year for the bowhunters to take some monsters. I had great action early in Nov. for just a few days and then it got spotty. Based on more young bucks than ever before though. Just hope they all make it till next year .

[/ QUOTE ]
smirk.gif

Top Bottom