Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

mathews claims another convert

teeroy

Life Member
i saw this first hand, with my own 2 eyes, AND i have a witness. this dude comes into the bow shop, carrying his hoyt. the kid working there, brings up about 3-4 other hoyts. he shoots them all, then he picks up the outback i just set down. he shoots once. looks down at the bow, and wispers "wow". shoots another, and still stares at the bow, as if he can't believe how awesome that felt. he shot a few more arrows, then shot some more bows, but kept coming back to the outback. when he left the store, he had a total $$$ of what the outback, and the necessary accessories would cost, and was off to talk to the mrs.. the outback claims another!!!

the look on his face, was ALMOST as good, as the look on 'turds face when he shot one. mathews needs to get a tape of that for their comercials

applause.gif

Shovelbuck, you just might be right about that one! You're probably getting the last laugh on all of us!
grin.gif

Shovel...
C'mon man...
grin.gif

widow
schaffer
ect...

sometimes those arguments are much worse...even though I shoot a compound I still lurk on the leatherwall...
evil.gif

Limb, As soon as I posted that I fiqured someone would mention the bowfite sites arguements over stick bows. Sure didn't figure it to be you though.
evil.gif
Besides, every recurve shooter knows that Groves are the best!
evil.gif
Now I went and done it.
doah.gif

Top Bottom