Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Merriam hunt in SD or Nebraska-need some advice...

Two Beards

Life Member
Any advice on finding a good merriam hunt for this spring? My dad is 71 and has always wanted a chance to hunt these beautiful birds, me too. I thought it might be a great gift for him, and that we could enjoy it together. I had what appeared to be a good lead - not sure if it was Nebraska or South Dakota? - unfortunately I've been in the process of moving and can't find it
cussing.gif
, and of course the person who gave it to me...I don't know how to get in touch with
wall.gif
. So, here I am, looking for a little advice
shrug[1].gif
icon_redface[1].gif
at this close to the season.

I wouldn't be opposed to paying a tresspass fee, though I don't want to spend an arm & a leg
893shocked-thumb[1].gif
. I do however need to find something with lodging/motel closeby, as dad has made it clear he's not too excited about spending the night in a tent at his age
mad.gif

This is more than likely a one time thing, so I'd like to try and put something together if I can. Any help or information on a good hunt you might have had would be greatly appreciated
waytogo.gif

Thanks~
Two Beards

Re: Merriam hunt in SD or Nebraska-need some advic

Two Beards,
Send me a private message with your phone number I may be able to help you out...
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom