Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

mobridge rocks

dblmainbeam

I love mobridge. It was great weather other then there was no walleye chop to be found. It was calm and mostly sunny everyday but it didn't turn the fish off a bit. We caught from 80 to 120 keepers a day. Your only allowed one fish over 20 a day and we caught piles of them. So we had to look for some smaller fish. Our best was 23 but lost one at the boat that we guessed would have been around 6lbs. We caught northerns, smallmouth, huge whitebass, catfish, sheephead, and a few skip jacks. If it wasn't such a long drive I hit that place 3 or 4 times a year.
I hear the big one hit hard in the fall. We might go up and up for some late fall eyes and roosters.
P6050199_2_.JPG
P6040181.JPG
P6040187.JPG
P6050198.JPG
P6040185_2_.JPG
P6040173_2_.JPG

Gotta be South Dakota. The pics remind me of Lake Oahe in Pierre. Same kind of fishing found there too except we salmon fished with downriggers also. Looks like a blast, well done.

It's a great area. We have fished south of there around the 212 bridge quite a bit, and it really is awesome. Congrats...looks like a great trip.

NWBuck

Top Bottom