Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mock Scrape Challenge

Maybe I will just take a can out there and dump. Why worry about "processing" it. The way my season is starting here, I might need a buck to get drunk in order for me to get a crack.:grin:

Power Scrape Seems to Work

Check my scrape with the power scrape and it seems to be working.

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

My code blue scrape attracted a lot of does. Still not sure if it works yet or not.

Every season human tactics to attract deer, come up. Every season, properties, animals ,,are different. I enjoy reading reports. Some say,,"This stuff doesn't work at all",,,. Others say, the bucks came running.I made some mock scrapes 2007, put this dehydrated pee scent in it. Supposed to be activated by rains. Never had any response. Last season, deer started using one scrape, without putting anything in it. I am cautious about human tampering too much in areas you want to see deer. Especially where deer are constantly bothered by humans. Less intrusion is best. Less to alert them is best. If you have some big property,,and deer are left alone,,you can do more things. What I have seen anyway. Also I,,have tried some of that Hawgs, Synthetic,,made in Mi. Used to live there. Tried it in MI. and IA. No response,,but like I said,,most every situation from year to year,,,,different.

Top Bottom