Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monster Buck Rumor

Husker

PMA Member
Happy Day after X-mas all!! Hope Santa was good to all of you!
smile.gif
I have been hearing a rumor at work about a monster buck being taken in Iowa during 2nd shotgun season. The story I was told goes as follows. A hunter was walking thru the woods to his stand and slipped and fell. He must have struck his head on a rock or just the ground. He was knocked out for a short spell. When he came to he had some blood on his head and started to head for the car and had walked a while when a buck jumped up and he was able to harvest it. Ok seems possible enough, but here is where the story sounds unreal. The buck was a 14 pointer with a 29.5 inside spread
shocked.gif
The guy who told me this was trying to verify the info, but what he was told was that it was a very clean typical deer. If this is true than depending on mass etc., well do the math. Has anybody heard anything to verify or dismiss this rumor??? 2nd season should have ended on Sunday so I would have thought that if somebody on the site knew about it would have posted something by now. Any info would be greatly appreciated and if it is true photos would be better yet!!

Top Bottom