Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monster Missouri buck....

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
Kansasheadhunter emailed me this picture this morning....

It was harvested 10 miles north of Nevada Missouri during the Missouri Gun season.

What a dandy!!!!

Mark...

1221nevadamo-med.jpg

great deer. brings back memories of when i worked the illinois deer check station. one dude stopped in with 2 buddies, they opened the trunk to some small foreign compact car and i asked him how he got that deer in there. he replied, there are 3 in there if you look carefully...it took persistance and a saw.
shocked.gif

no kidding either.

I think it's just the head caped out...

Hope that's not his wife's car...
grin.gif

bigshock.gif
holy shnikey's!!!!! awesome buck................ ain't nothing better than seeing a big buck in the trunk of a car
30577-rotflmao1.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A deer that big in a car that small. Only in missouri.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Nice deer though!

That deer is a Hog, hope to see him in NAW. I worked at a Hardware Store were we checked deerfor 3 years. Saw lot of big bucks and seen some funny stff too. One guy brought a deer in on the passenger seat, sitting up-right and belted inn. NO lie.

That's an awesome buck, great mass.

Seeing that buck-in-a-trunk reminds me of something. One year my brother, brother in-law and myself deer hunted down in the Ozarks. My old pickup broke down the day we were to leave. So I talked my wife into letting us take her new Honda Accord hatchback. My brother shot a lil' goofy racked 7 pointer and we put it in the trunk to take it to the check station. We got to the check station and there was blood running out of the bottom of the spare tire well. Somehow my wife found out about that later, I still get reminded of that every so often.
grin.gif

Top Bottom