Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More Cam Pics

Those are great photos, Woodseye. I am curious how high you are placing your deer cam. Looks like you have it up pretty high. Hope some of this guys come by your stand this fall.

great photos,are you in big woods ? I find them the hardest deer to hunt(so much area).you seem to know their trails.
how big do you hold out for?

yes to answer your questions i hunt the big woods.It takes quite a bit of scouting to figure where the big fellows travel.The game cams help a lot along with a lot of footwork.I have shot two 8 points that measured 139 and change so I would like to get one in the 140-150 class if the LORDS willing.We have seen acouple this year(real mild winter last year)that would go in the above mentioned size class.The genes for large antlers are here its just a matter of finding them.

woods

Once again...nice pics Woodseye! Keep 'em coming. You've got some nice bucks there, good luck hunting them this fall!

TB

Camo,didn't mean to ignore you some pics are shot from above to hide cam,others are at about 30inches.Aiming down does seem to help with false triggers during summer also.

woods

Top Bottom