Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More Pics from the new Vcam!

Shedhuntermd

PMA Member
This is my largest buck coming to my corn/Trailcam. What do you guys think he would score. I know for a fact he is 4 1/2 years old.I have a shed from him.
grin.gif

1192ninepoint1.jpg

1192ninepoint2.jpg

1192ninepoint3.jpg

1192ninepoint4.jpg

I am not a pro but I would have to agree that he would gross between 130-140.Nice lookin buck.

125- 130 tops. are you sure he is 4? he looks so little (body) either way he has some growing to do i would say. good pics. keep em coming

They are tough to judge this time of the year. I'll guess 142" - put him on the ground and let us know for sure
grin.gif

Here's another tough one to judge
157uploaded2deer.jpg

O.K I have officially lost it.All these photos have got the pressure up.Fuses are gonna blow.
grin.gif
Oct.1st just get here.
grin.gif

Thanks for your input guys
grin.gif
This particular buck has been hanging around a lot during daylight hours and I hope he still is come September 15th. I found his shed last year and it was already one year old, and it was obvious it was from a two and a half. That puts this buck at 4 1/2 years old. Tall Tines your pics are incredible to say the least. The county I live in Maryland is not a trophy county and a 125" buck would more years than not would be the biggest shot for the year. I have no problem letting 1 and 2 go, but those 3 and up are toast. The county I live in 78% of 1 year old buck are killed every year, so a 4 120+ is a blessing. So I am pumped to have this buck in my back yard. Onecam I say your pic is of a 156 deer. I do travel to other areas of Maryland that have up to 160 potential.
grin.gif

Nice picture of a nice buck there. keep em coming. thanks for the compliment. i agree that all this excitement is drivin me crazy! been shooting bow every night and now i just read that people have been seeing the boys velvet free the last few days. wow. so early. i cant wait to get out there.
bigshock.gif

Top Bottom