Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Morning Wood Duck Harvest

Brett Morris

PMA Member
Hit the marsh at 430 this morning with our crew and managed to scratch out a good hunt. It was highlighted by a stranger jumping in the blind...the black lab in my harvest pic. He quickly got a name and started going to work. Had some very impressive retrieves and almost made the truck ride home with me. Ended up with a 5 man limit of wood ducks, 2 mallards, and 3 blue wing teal.

Attachments

• image-3434065573.jpg
    image-3434065573.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 181
  • image-1471869829.jpg
    image-1471869829.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 142
Looks like you guys had a great day of duck hunting, thanks for sharing with us. :way:

Looks like a very good day on the water, wish I didn't have to work this weekend, but I get Honker weekend off.
On a side note, I had viewed this on my blackberry at lunch break, but can't reply on it for some reason, and came on here to reply and burst out laughing. Didn't know if it was suppose to be Morning Wood, Duck Harvest, or Morning Wood-Duck Harvest, or how to properly pause when reading the title. Didn't even notice it earlier, but from lack of sleep I am easily humored right now. I thought for sure it was going to be Brokeback Mountain's movie trailer sequal.

Top Bottom