Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moultrie M-80

Well no bucks on the M80 yet. Looks like that first fawn is going to have to go. Looks like a smart one. ;)
982-pict0016.jpg

I'm impressed with the picture quality of that M80...seems to be pretty quick on trigger speed also according to scoffin's pic...

had to return the M80 after thre weeks out with a bad screen. Lights up fine but no letters/#'s. Then it wont turn off when i slide the switch over to OFF position. Wierd issues...

SEMN, I had mine do the same thing. I swapped out memory cards and now it works fine. I hope it was just the memory card....

I had 1st one for 3 weeks. Wwent and checked and had good piccs etc... but when i went to reset, the screen will light up but no text. I went to FF and returned(not an easy feat for some reason.) I brought new one home tonight after they finally exchanged. Put batteries in, sd card...and same thing again!!! i tried a new sd card, same thing. plus when i turn it on aim, or even "ON" position, it wont shut off either mode. if i switch to "AIM", which tunrs the rted laser on, i slide it to "OFF" and the laser stays on and screen backlight stays on with no letters/#s appearing..... Frustrting...Have 7 D55IR's and even a couple older dig Moultire's with no issues...So far either FFarm had bad batch, or the M80x isnt the cam the others are...

I had the exact same issue; put the different sd card in and it works. But, I've only had it for a week, so we'll see if it acts up again...I hate owning cameras with issues!

Top Bottom