Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My $70 3D Leafy Heater Body Suit

I have already decided to really go all out, and have sewn super strong magnets in, ripped out all zippers, sewn in legs that are totally open and lashed/cinched to close them, so there is a no hassle entry for boots/feet. I bought some brand new Irish Setter 2000 gr snow claw hunting boots a few weeks ago and they are simply amazing. $159 at Scheels and warm is an understatement. These are not a sorel type pac boot, but look like a typical Danner or Rocky boot. Not to mention, I have a pair of Ice Breaker boot blankets, so I decided to make this suit where your actual boots are exposed or in an Ice Breaker booty if I so wish too. This suit has a lot of man hours in it, as I have no sewing machine. Splitting the bag up the middle to the crotch was a tedious process, especially trying to keep fluffy down from getting all over my townhome. This is by far the sweetest warm hunting suit I have ever seen. Magnets are must imo. The Warmbag is rumored to be using magnets in next years bags. They offer ASAT as a camo option. I have never seen in person a cocoon or Warmbag, just internet pics, but I have seen the Heater Body suit. I love my new setup, and I will post pics once I get all of my sewing done.:way:

Holy Crap Don, with the amount of new junk you're buying all the time I think I need to get into the pest control business or something! You taking on apprentices yet? :D

Ya, I'm not sure how you could turn around if needed to make a shot on your opposite side.... you can't really hop in a treestand.

not for me, I'll go with the real deal if I decide I need it.....

Picturing you in a one of these things just makes me think of a giant Human Burrito 20 feet up in the tree! :drink2:

Lol Muddy...I am so poor I have to make a HBS instead of buying one:D This fall my only hunting purchases were a game cart rated for 500 lbs, as I was tired of dragging deer, a badlands bino case, and a new pair of boots.

Top Bottom