Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Blind, not to be out done by Onecam

vman

Here are a couple photos of it. Same 3d sneaky leaf camo job as Onecams. It really makes a difference.

Attachments

• 32697-blind no camo.jpg
    32697-blind no camo.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 86
Im really surprised at how good it does look. With this 3D effect you cant really even see the BLACK HOLE. Cant wait to try it out.

Agreed about the black hole. Putting leaves over the edges really breaks it up. If you wouldn't have leaved the blind so close to the black hole, it probably would look about as obvious. NICE...

I was laughing (only to myself of course) when OneCam posted the picture of his in the garage, but this has changed my mind...looks really good! What are you guys using to attach the leaves to the blinds? Just when I really don't need another project I'm afraid I may have one. Thanks.

NWBuck

onecam & vman both of your blinds look great. Maybe I missed it in one of your posts, but how are you attaching the leaves, with pins, glue, velcro? Sorrry I just read NWBucks post and he asked the same question.

I covered half my blind with the sneakey leaves. IT took 600 to do it. 100 per pack. Or 6 packs of 50 with oubles

o.k. I feel like I've missed out on something, where did you get the 3d leaves. Where have I been??????

Top Bottom