Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My muzzleoader buck from last night!!

Guys, my guess on his green score was pretty close, got a net score yesterday of 196 5/8. Regardless the score I'm happy as hell with him, likely won't worry about a score after 60 days, don't really care about "book", I've already got one that isn't entered, I'll just enter him in our Saskatchewan books. 200, 180, doesn't matter to me, he's been my obsession for 3 years and to be honest 196 doesn't do him justice, he's awesome, look at the character, mass, and brow tines. I'm still pumped about him.

well said karee...so many people get hung up on the numbers. i was only morbidly curious as i'm trying to teach myself to score bucks after a quick look at them
grin.gif
i was WAY off.

Wow, that's really something, Kaare! What a beautiful buck. I especially like all of those kicker points coming off the burrs. Lots of character. Congratulations, my friend!

Congrats! Your buck is as impressive as some of the top scoring bucks that I've seen. Lot's of character.
waytogo.gif

Sorry to bring up an old post but I realized I hadn't posted a pic of the rack and the sheds. Kind of a crappy pick of the rack, can't see all the junk down low. I can't believe I'm missing an entire set from spring 2003 and the right side from last year, the right side has always been the better one. Why couldn't I find those other bones?????? I wish I had all 8 instead of 4!!!!!!!!
11223yrs.JPG

Thanks for sharing the pic, sure disapoints ya when your missing some bone but least you you got some of them, don't quit till you pick em' up

Once and for all I'll reopen this old post, had him "officially" scored for Sask records last night, 201 5/8" gross, 199 1/8" net, only 2 4/8" inched of deductions on the typical frame. Numbers are just numbers to me but I thought I'd post the official score b/c some people have asked me.

Top Bottom