Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NAP Drop away rest

H

hoythunter

Can any ony tell me any thing good or bad about the New Archery Products drop a way rest?
How about drop way rest in general?
Thanks!!
26404-archer[1].gif

In general they are a good thing. Different brands have their goods and their bads. Most of the bads are in the set up process. You can get them from $60-$130 and would recomend you have a pro put on your first. Enjoy.
beerchug.gif

I had a NAP4000 Drop away. I personally did not like it. It works off the cable slide and does not have near the movement as when it is connected to a bus cables movement (like a Trophy Taker) I have also owned one of the earlier Montana Black Gold DA and am currently shooting the Golden Key TKO. Although I do have a Golden Key Infiniti DA coming in very soon. I have tried quite a few.....although I have never been 100% happy with any of them...hopefully the inifiniti will cure that. The guys here support the TT. Good luck, like the above post....setting up is the key to success with these.

we've had MANY discussions on drop away rests on the site here. i suggest doing a search for drop away rests within the site. i believe that most of the guys on here that use a drop away rest use the trophy taker rest. i know i do and i absolutely love the thing. very simple (like my mind!) and affective. good luck.

I use a muzzy drop away and absolutely love it. It's the first one I've ever used and haven't had any trouble at all with it.
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom