Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nebraska Bullheads

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

From the Omaha World Herald

Bullheads to be stocked at lakes

The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission will stock 9-inch bullheads at
two eastern Nebraska state recreation areas on Wednesday.

Three hundred bullheads will be stocked into both Louisville Lake 2A and Two Rivers Lake 7. More than 1,000 bullheads will be stocked at Two Rivers No. 6, popularly known as the carp lake. The daily bag limit is 5 bullheads at Louisville and Two Rivers.

hoofline.gif

thats odd......

i would never have thought bullheads are a good idea.....

they should stock some LLunge's and have some real fun!!!!!

We should make a special weekend where any Nebraskan can come to Iowa & catch all the bullheads they desire.

Or maybe try a wildlife exchange of mule deer for bullheads. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Nebraska has a LOOONG way to go if they're going to beat the world record caught in the great state of Iowa.

bullhead.JPG

Geesh, Muddy, wait til Thomas sees that thing. It looks like it has an eyelet for a snap swivel. He'll probably try to use it as a musky lure! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

funny you say that.....
i have a ski lure that is shaped and looks just like a bullhead.....

hahaha

muddy, what the heck? Iowa is home to the world record??

thats funny stuff!

I don't know where the WR comes from, that is just some stupid plaster molding that they put up at Crystal Lake. Them claiming the WR is strictly fiction. I just had to have my picture with it is all. Next on my list is the giant frying pan in Brandon and the giant wooden nickel here by Iowa City.

HUGE BULLHEAD-

although, i am not sure if im impressed with that or not...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

slimy nasty little bait steelers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> slimy nasty</div></div>

Sounds like a musky to me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif All though muskys do make good cut bait for cats. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nebraska has a LOOONG way to go if they're going to beat the world record caught in the great state of Iowa.

bullhead.JPG
</div></div>

I do like that hat. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom