Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a source

Fishbonker

Life Member
I wanna replace the straps on some of my ratchet hold downs. The straps on a couple of them are showing signs of minor deterioration. Anybody know where I can score a bulk roll of nylon strapping in regular cammo? I'd use 'Bonkerfluage but the darn stuff isn't heavy enough. The Mrs. 'Bonker thinks her sewing machine can do appropriate stiching for strength. Wait a minute, maybe shes just saying that so I'll use the ratchet sratps she "fixed" on those climbing sticks I got from Mooosehunter, the stiching on the straps will fall appart and I'll fall to my untimely demise. And maybe those strange oil spots in my driveway are from Moosehunter's truck. I have been working alot of nights lately and Moose gave me a good deal on the sticks and Muddy delivered them to me....I SMELL A CONSPIRICY!!!!!! Oh well, If anybody knows where I can get a roll of cammo strapping, I'd still appreciate it.

Thanks

The 'Bonker

You might want to look in Uncle Stan's in Marion Bonker. I don't know for sure that he has bulk strapping, but that'd be the first place I'd check if I was looking for some.
CRITR

Try a tent shop or a shop that makes canvas tarps and such. That is where I get all of my stuff like that from. If you are near Marshalltown, Iowa, try Scott's Tent & Awning. You might also look at www.galls.com to see if they have anything. Firefighters buy in bulk and then make their own straps for equipment, rescue and such.

Thanks guys, I'll try the one in Marion first and then Galls. I'll re post about what I find incase anybody else is in the same boat. Strap wise not oil spot wise.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom