Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new arrows coming out??

muddy

Now this may just be the rumor mill but I had a guy come into Scheels the other day asking me if I had heard about the new Easton 2615's that are "supposed" to be coming out. 2615??
bigshock.gif
Talk about a line cutter!!

Shovel & Limb - I think I'd take these things against cape buffalo since they would actually resemeble a fence post. Tip 'em with a 165 grain Snuffer (who is made by Magnus now) and you'd be set.

Like you say, what a line cutter! Before I retired from comp. shooting I tried the big tubes but never shot that great with them.indoors. I shot barebow and allways had a bad mental problem shooting a 5 spot so I stuck with the single. Those thin walls just don't hold up to tight groups on a single spot target. Shot all my best scores with 2117's. The guys I knew that shot 5 spots good did very well with bigger tubes. I thought I'd heard a rumer once that NFAA had implimented size limits on arrows for comp. I've been out of the loop for so long now that I'm sure many things have changed.

Irony at it's best. Had a guy come in and order 2612 arrows this weekend...these fence posts do exist.

Really? Damn, thanks for making me look even dumber than I look. Of course, I don't make it much of a challenge anymore do I?

Top Bottom