Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new double bull blinds

muddy

Anybody seen the new T5 prostaffers with the big shooting windows in them?? SaaaWeeet!! I'm especially in love with the big drop cloth in them that will cover the windows so you can't be silohetted (sp?) while shooting out the back. I'm gunna start picking up pop cans or start a "Help muddy buy a blind" fund so I can get one. =)

Hey Muddy,

Is Scheels a double bull archery dealer? If so do they carry or will they be getting the new Import 5 blind by double bull....... it should be a totally awesome blind for $349 !!!! I was wanting to order one from DB but they are completely sold out.......
frown.gif

Cornfed

Yeah, we have 'em. I don't think we have them in predator camo right now, but we do have 1 or 2 in that leafy green/brown image camo. If you're looking to hunt turkey only that camo will rule. It would also be great for early season deer. My concern for you would be that you llike to use traditional equipment correct?? If that''s your bag-o-tea you'd want to order a T-5 in the longbowman height. It's just about 6' tall and designed for shooitng recurves and longbows out of it. They're pricey, but worth it in my opinion so you can shoot traditional.

Muddy,

The Import 5 is a new blind they just came out with (according to their website)...... they say the dimensions are the same as the T-5. Maybe you thought I was referring to the smaller model they have offered for a few years. Let me know what you think.......

I dunno, I just know that they do offer a longbow/recurve model and that it's taller to compensate for the longness of traditional equipment. If you're going to be using traditional only I would suggest bringing your bow(s) in and seeing how much clearance you'll have. Trust me on this, I have a T2 and have to be situated just right otherwise my top cam hits the roof. I do have plenty of clearance in the T5's but with a longbow or recurve you may not. If you can get by with the I50 by all means go for it. Last I knew the Import (I50) has plastic hubs instead of aluminum and the material is heavier...not sure if it'd have black backing either. For me the xtra money for black backing and the aluminum hubs is way worth it. I havn't looked at their website for awhile so I don't know what the new I50's will be like.

...Muddy, what is Scheels getting for its double bull blinds...thinking about getting one for my wife to use come spring?...

T2 is about $289
T5 prostaffer at $449
I50 around $299 (i think, could be a smidge more)

we do have a couple of each in stock right now. we also have the Ameristep jakehouse, outhouse and doghouse blinds, but i can't remember the prices on them...i think $119 and $199, but DON'T QUOTE ME on that. also have a double bull knock off type blind for $129. if you find 'em cheaper somewhere else we'll pricematch no problem.

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME AT THIS YEARS IOWA DEER CLASSIC TO STOP BY BOOTH 612-- I WILL BE WORKING WITH AN ACCOUNT FROM C.R. SELLING THE NEW HUNTERS VIEW TROPHY DEN--FOR AROUND 140 DOLLARS---TRUST ME ON THIS ONE--FOR ALL YOU FELLOW BULL FOLLOWERS, THIS WILL BE A SURPRISE TO YOU AND YOUR WALLET.....I ALREADY OWN 2 TROPHY DENA ALONG WITH MY T5--SEE YA THERE-TAKE THE TIME.....M350 OUT

Well here is the latest........

I spoke with John from Double Bull archery today at noon. He said that the Import 5 blind is the same dimensions and hardware as the T-5 but the fabric is 'double blackened' inside for better concealment. They are completely sold out of them and can only now be obtained through a dealer. Schells has a large order in for the blinds and should be getting them within the next couple of weeks. The price should be around $350 ..... it is a great looking blind, check it out at www.doublebullarchery.com .... click on Import 5...... I am going to consider real seriously about getting one
wink.gif

CAPTAIN-- IF YOU ARE INDEED IN STRAWBERRY POINT, GO ASK DAVE NADING TO GET YOU ONE OR GO TO THE ARCHERY SHOP JUST WEST OF EDGEWOOD HAVE THOSE GUYS CALL THEIR SUPPLIERS FOR THIS BLIND BY NAME. SECOND OPTION AGAIN IS BOOTH612 AT THIS YEARS CLASSIC. THANKS FOR THE INTREST. M350 OUT

Top Bottom