Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Guy

Thanks for all the well wishes. Same goes to you guys this weekend. I have held out for specific bucks the past two years and don't have anything to show for it! If any of the mature bucks I have on cam walk by, I don't think I will hesitate this year (of course I hope it is this guy!!).

Last edited:
Silly big buck!!!
He's going to be removing all kinds of eyes if he finds a taker.
Kill him, show him to us, best wishes.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Same goes to you guys this weekend. I have held out for specific bucks the past two years and don't have anything to show for it! If any of the mature bucks I have on cam walk by, I don't think I will hesitate this year (of course I hope it is this guy!!).

Ok- I do agree with that. Mature bucks should b going down! Totally agree. Sure puts some crazy perk to the season knowing he's around though!!!

Ok- I do agree with that. Mature bucks should b going down! Totally agree. Sure puts some crazy perk to the season knowing he's around though!!!

No doubt, if there is a south wind no more guesses what side of the farm or stand(s). I will be in.

Well, update both good and bad. Good-saw this guy when I went in move a stand. Bad-I am hoping it was just the noise that bumped him and not seeing me. I have heard of several who actually use the tactic of bumping a buck from his bed and then setting up close by for an ambush.

I just hope I didn't scare him off this side of the farm for good! South wind all weekend so will see!

Top Bottom