Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Knight Mountaineer

pwrgraphics

PMA Member
I just received my new Knight Mountaineer yesterday. Now I'm on the hunt for a new scope. It took me a while to decide on the which muzzleloader to get. I'd like to cut to my options for a scope. I know there are several new one's out there. I Was thinking about the Ultimate Slam or Nikon BDC. But how helpful are the BDC scopes? Would I be better off with a VX II or Nikon Monarch? Are there any other sleepers out there with more bang for your buck? Price range would be in the $300 to $400 range. Thanks,
CP

I have a vx-II on mine. I was going to buy a BDC but dont really see the point in it unless I plan on shooting 250 yards which I really dont because half the time I cant shoot that far and I dont have a steady enough rest in the field to do so the other times. I sight mine in at 3 inches high at 100 yards, its dead nuts at 150 and it prints about 3.5 inches low at 200. Hard to beat that and it keeps everything simple.

I just bought a refurbished Nikon Buckmasters scope from Natchez. Looks like brand new and $100 cheaper than new. In my opion the clarity of the Nikon Buckmasters scope can not be beat for the money.

Check out the Redfield Revenge, ive seen a few videos on it. Good Price and a bunch of magnifications to choose from. BDC also.

Top Bottom