Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Mathews - The Legacy

T

thehuntingcouple

Just a note to promote the Mathews line of bows. I have shot a Mathews for a while now, but last night I bought a new Mathews Legacy. It is so nice and extremely quiet. My wife has decided to start bow hunting so she took over my Mathews Ultra Max. We dialed down the weight to 50 pounds and she was able to pull it back fairly easy. She has been shooting about 25 arrows a night and seems to be hooked on the idea of shooting a buck with a bow. She has hunted with a muzzleloader for the past 9 years and knows a lot more about deer than a lot of guys I know. She seems to be a very good shot with the bow and is an extremely good shot with her Knight Disc muzzleloader. I am looking forward to this years hunt. I guess my next project is to work on my 7 year old daughter, she likes to ride around and look for deer now and says she would like to learn to shoot a bow, time will tell.

Anyway I am just really pumped about my new bow and wanted to share it with the rest of you.

Good luck hunting to all of you!!!!!!!

Hey keep up the time with the family! That's the REAL legacy! (even though I do shoot a Mathews)
My daughter just turned six and we went to our first 3D tournament together. It was great I made her a little quiver and everything. She was so excited every time we would come to the next shot and see a different animal!! Good stuff!!!!
My son is four he will shoot about a dozen and then loose interest but he likes it. I haven't gotten mama going ... YET. But with the kids going to 3D's it's only a matter of time.
grin.gif

Frank

Im with you on the legacy.
I just bought one last month. By far the best bow I have ever shot.

I was in an archery shop a couple weeks ago and shot about 15 different bows including 5 or 6 Mathews. The most impressive Mathews (in my opinion) was the Icon. Seemed to be twice the bow as all other Mathews. Super fast and quiet. Didn't purchase a Mathews though. Decided to go with a Bowtech and am extremely pleased with my decision. Customer service and tech support, if ever needed, is very important. Remember, this is only one man's opinion.

Top Bottom