Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Mathews!

And there's not even any flames on it...
evil.gif

yours for the low low price of almost $770 BEFORE you get tax included. damn, seems like every year each bow company tacks on another $50 to their bows. great looking bow but the way bow prices are going i see problems for the average joe wanting a new bow. i guess that's what ebay is for.
grin.gif

I hear ya Muddy!That's were I got mine at.Saved myself about $300 buck's and ended up with a heck of a bow.And yea,of course it's a MATTHEWS.
grin.gif

I'm the kinda guy who buys last years model when there pushin them out the door, that when I heard a year full of the best bow to buy and this typical happens every 3-4 years. 05 don't bother me at all, I 'll stick with the mighty might till it does me wrong and any bow will do.

Limb,

Your about ready for that Heritage aren't ya? Looks like shoot'n those big boys is gett'n to easy.
grin.gif

They make good geee-tars too...
grin.gif

I am close...OneCam is making final improvements to a blind he constructed so I can live in it because if I come home with a new compound and a long bow I will need another place to sleep.
grin.gif

In all seriousness though I was thinking of trying one out...they are a really nice looking stick.

Alaskan, I'm the same way. Still own the MQ-1 since when it first came out. I don't see why I want to switch to a new model every year. I'm happy with what I shoot & it does me justice. The latest one "switchback" is trying to tell you to switch back to what you had at first is better bow
grin.gif

Another doozy. I noticed in the specs it stated: "The Switchback also comes equipped with the new Zebra Barracuda Premium Bowstring."

Maybe they are finally catching on to the fact that the original Zebra string is a piece of crap.
grin.gif
Hopefully this one won't stretch 6 inches in the first 100 shots!

Top Bottom