Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New member.

River1

I've enjoyed this site so much I couldn't help but join. I was surprised to see how most all of the members get along and have quality posts. Especially when political posts arise. Seems like a good crowd!

I'm from Eastern Iowa and am a career Firefighter / Paramedic. Most of my time not spent with my family, home and career is devoted to bowhunting and archery. I've been hunting small game and bowhunting whitetails for 16 years. Member of the NRA and the Iowa Bowhunters Association along with a few other wildlife supporting groups. I enjoy shooting and hunting with traditional archery equipment and am wondering how many members here have the same interest?

Looking foreward to being a member!

Welcome from a longtime western Iowa member. This IS the best whitetail site on the web. I don't even spend much time on the others any more. As long as we avoid the topics of nonresidents, leasing and such, this is a friendly site and very informational.

NWBuck

Welcome from up north in Minnesota
wavey.gif

Welcome! I'm glad the good atmosphere shows.

I started hanging out on the Bowsite years back when it was pretty new but it grew into a place I did not care for any more.

Fortunately I found this one. I too think this is the best.

Top Bottom